December 26, 2007

Taskbar - Windows


It is the bar which is located on bottom of the Desktop screen. It is used to launch and monitor applications in Microsoft Windows. It contains Start menu, Quick Launch bar, System Tray, Display Running Tasks, etc. You can modify Taskbar as per your requirement.


I got a call for trouble regarding Taskbar. That machine didn't display running tasks in Taskbar area. I found that machine infected from viruses/worms. The viruses/worms might be edited that machine's Registry and made running tasks disable/hidden. I tried a lot to make it default. But, it didn't work. Ultimately, I found a .vbs script for same trouble. I downloaded that script and run it. It solved trouble and that machine's Taskbar worked normal as it before. You can download this magical script from following link.


If you don't able to download said script then just email me. I will send this script to you.

No comments: