July 01, 2008

HP Scanjet 2400 Trouble


I faced trouble with HP 1000 series Laserjet printer before few years ago. That printer automatically lost its driver which installed by bundle packed driver CD. I tried and found a driver patch for HP 1000 series Laserjet printer from its own website. Then it worked perfect.



I wrote above story because, just few days ago I got same trouble regarding HP Scanjet 2400 series scanner on more than one computer systems. That Scanner automatically lost driver which installed by bundle packed driver CD as like as HP Printer. That driver CD created a shortcut named 'HP Director'(Please refer following screen shot) on Desktop of machine which didn't work after successfully installation. The 'HP Director' is so important for specialize scan like documents, and create a pdf format. After multiple tried I found driver patch from HP website. You can download same from following link.



.

No comments: